Saturday, May 23, 2015

Freedom of Speech Rally 2015

Due to all the controversy and bullshit that erupted from the Freedom of Speech Rally and a great number of hypocrites that had all the negative comments about people expressing their own thoughts and opinions... To a great many of those that have attended or commented in such a negative fashion to your fellow countrymen.... you have denied those persons the freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and their freedom of their personal religion in such manner that you are just as guilty as those your protest. Subsequently in my quiet protest... I refuse to post any of my work and art such that you may not relish in your inequity. For my friends... I know you understand...
*** I have decided that most of my work will not be held hostage by a bunch of hypocrites...so here is the last of what I will post and publish on this subject seeing how CNN, ABC News 15, and many other media outlets have already put it out there. This posting does not indicate that I condone or support those protestors in any fashion...




































No comments:

Post a Comment