Sunday, February 12, 2017

Florence Prison Run 2017

Well, it was a very poor turnout for the 2017 Florence Prison run this year. Of course it was well represented by the "81 Crew" and a new crew called the "Fifth MC".
As in past years where the run was well represented by Motorcycle Clubs across Arizona.... it seems that the chance of rain, that never materialized, made for the disappointing turnout.
So, this is it for this year. My compliments to the Fifth MC for the style of their colors. Don't ask me what "Fifth" stands for other than "The fifth amendment" because my head was up my ass and I did not write it down. I do remember it was impressive though.
As usual... try not to steal the pictures even though it might be in your nature. I can send you the full version.... Trentyoung@aol.com 










No comments:

Post a Comment